Join DIAB Engineering for a career in mining maintenance, industrial fabrication or construction in Western Australia. We value our employees and their contribution to our company’s overall success.
Founder David Payne empowers our employees with the attitude to truly understand the customers’ needs and to do whatever it takes to service those needs. All business transactions are based on honesty, commitment, self-belief, integrity and loyalty.
DIAB Engineering has retained many customers, steadily for over 30 years.The same loyalty that has kept mining maintenance customers for decades has also lead to long, rewarding careers for DIAB Engineering's employees.
An ideal candidate for mining jobs in Australia should be capable of the following:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Can demonstrate high levels of mechanical aptitude with regard to mining maintenance services
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work autonomously in remote areas of Western Australia
- Openness to being mentored and in the future be a mentor to younger employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with team members
DIAB Engineering is one of the fastest growing companies in Western Australia. We are looking for quality people with the latest skills and commitment to understand our customer's needs and service those needs.
Call DIAB Engineering at +61 8 9956-8000 or contact us if you are looking for a long, rewarding and successful career in a mining maintenance, industrial fabrication or construction career.