DIAB Engineering has years of industrial construction experience in Western Australia including recent projects ranging from $1.3m to $65m in contract value. Recently, DIAB Engineering has completed construction of
- Mobile minerals processing plant construction
- Port conveyor and transfer tower construction
- Dewatering plant and filter press building construction
- Crushing and screening plant installation
- Stockpile and wash plant facility construction
- Mining, oil and gas and industrial SMP (Structural, Mechanical and Piping) and SMPE (Structural, Mechanical, Piping and Electrical)
With over 500 permanent employees and access to a network of over 3,500 qualified construction and trade staff, DIAB Engineering is able to provide on-time, on-budget large-scale construction services. Over 75% of our staff have been with our company for over 5 years working on mining, oil and gas and industrial construction projects throughout Western Australia.
DIAB Engineering has successfully completed construction projects with a zero-incident safety record. In addition to the on-time and on-budget completion of major projects, DIAB Engineering is recognised by its customers for ‘no fuss’ solutions and exceptional support during the delivery of projects. Satisfied clients include
- BHP Billiton
- Iluka Resources Ltd
- MCC Mining
- Newmont Mining
- Mount Gibson Iron
Call DIAB Engineering +61 8 9956-8000 or Contact Us to request construction bids or begin the invitation to bid process.