Maintenance and Shutdown Services
DIAB Engineering is a preferred supplier of industrial maintenance and mining maintenance in Western Australia. Since 1970, DIAB Engineering has built a reputation for ‘no fuss’ and reliable solutions - even when unforeseen problems arise. Our people are committed and loyal to the needs, safety and success of our clients.
DIAB Engineering employs over 500 qualified and experienced staff. Our team is committed to providing the best quality mine shutdown planning and execution including supervision, safety and staffing. DIAB Engineering's maintenance services include:
- Mobile or permanent on-site maintenance facilities
- Repair, replacement and fabrication of components
- Equipment rebuilds and overhauls at off-site or on-site fabrication workshop
- Use of industrial cranes, forklifts and tools, transported to site
- Demonstrated history of safe, on-time, on-budget maintenance delivery
- Transportation and logistics to deliver construction equipment, tool containers and tooling
Call DIAB Engineering +61 8 9956-8000 or Contact Us to review your shutdown schedules and maintenance activities.